Friday, September 18, 2009

The Doctor gets to taste his own medicine....

My parents in the stands,my brother's in the pits,
On watching my riding,they would surely blow to bits,
It was the Moto GP at Donington,
Me with my Yamaha M1,
Where I became the Indian sole,
to grab position pole.
There I grabbed the accelerator and the signals turned green,
Where the riders could only see "The Beast's" smokescreen,
And thus for 25 laps did the race proceed,
I was the best in business indeed....
I was now facing the toughest competitor,
being none other than The Doctor.
As I reached the 350 km/h top whack,
My brother thought I was crack,
But it was my time to be more bossy,
For I had overtaken Valentino Rossi !
As I walked to the podium,
I saw below the pandemonium,
My world changed,yet remained the same,
Since all this happened in a computer game.

1 comment:

  1. alas ! you could ride yamaha. in reality, the yamaha means an opportunity for 'yama' to have the last word 'ha'. 'pulsar' is pulsating too !!

    ReplyDelete